Sunday 26 December 2010

Music On My Mind

So Christmas has finished and now everyone can look forward to the new year where ( I hope) many resolutions will be kept!

I am very busy at the moment recording a new Album for Sleep Record and finishing off my solo Album. It has been a very long time since any music has been released from me and the new material is sounding really great. I cant wait to get it out there.

A few days ago I was asked to complete a Risk assessment form for the run. That was pretty fun. I personally cant see the point of it. The risks are many and vast. There is a significant chance of injury disease or death.  But I don't really give a fuck (I have broken the swear seal I anticipate many more once I am stuck in a tent in the middle of the Alps with nothing but my thoughts and right hand to keep me warm) .

I am making the most of my time off over Christmas.; When Uni comes around its going to be a very surreal existence. I don't really mind not drinking anymore or spending most of my time in bed, for me as long as I have a few true Friends around me (which I luckily have down there!) time will fly by and it will be D-Day.  I'm feeling great at the moment in terms of fitness during the snow I was forced to run 9 miles back home with a heavy load of (I would guess) 30 pounds from Crawley back to Redhill gaining nothing but some sore hips for a day or two.

As well as the physical preparation for the trip, I am going to have to start putting in some more hours getting some more money for Wateraid. Hopefully the University will get behind me and all targets should be reached by March.

One more week of bliss. Then the work begins

 its going to be fun ;)

Adios
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Saward-Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment